1. If you like it, it's mine.
2. If I can reach it, it's mine.
3. If it's in my beak, it's mine.
4. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
7. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
8. If you give it to me, and you have one, I want yours instead ... because it's mine.
9. If I saw it first, it's mine.
10. If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
11. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
I found this at True Love Aviary www.trueloveaviary.blogspot.co…, and anyone who has a lovie for a pet realizes the truth of every statement!
- Listening to: Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know&qu
- Drinking: I wish ... at work so can't.
This is great! I had a lovebird that like to help me paint, so we can add: If you are working on a painting, the brush is mine, the painting is mine and you should never never put me back in my cage while you are working on my painting.
LOL, this is so true. I just found out why my lovebird is still looking so dangerous... everything's her.
Lol, can't agree more... and we can hardly say no...
That is so adorable! Thank you for sharing
Oh, soooo true!